TERMS AND CONDITIONS
|TERMS OF PAYMENT Subject to special conditions in payment schedule.Terms of payment – Strictly (7) seven days from date of invoice.Where cost is more than $4000.00 a commissioning payment is required before commencement of services of 40% unless otherwise agreed.Overdue payments will incur interest charges at the rate of 10% annually calculated daily from time of payment due.Payments made via Direct Deposit |
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.0 Scope of Work (The Work) The agreed Scope of Work is as shown in the proposal.
2.0 Warranty – The warranty period applicable for installations is 12 months and covers workmanship only. Mr Handyman shall not be under any liability, whether in contract, tort or otherwise from any cause whatsoever, whether occasioned by negligence or otherwise, for any injury, damaged or loss including consequential damage or loss whether to person or property, arising out of the services provided.
3.0 The Client’s Representative – The Client shall advise Mr Handyman of the name of the person appointed by the client to act as its representative and agrees that the representative shall have the authority to act on behalf of the client for all purposes in respect of the agreement between Mr Handyman and the Client. If the Client becomes aware of any matter which may change the scope or timing of the Work, then the client will give written notice to All Fire Services.
4.0 Supplied Information – Our proposal is based on the information provided by you and upon which Mr Handyman relies as noted on the proposal.
5.0 Additional Information – Mr Handyman may require information to be supplied prior to commencement of work. This information will be requested in the proposal where required.
6.0 Assumptions – Mr Handyman makes the following assumptions: All work will be carried out within the working hours (i.e. within the times of 7.30am and 4pm Monday to Friday). Work outside these times may incur overtime rates. Travel to and from the site is at standard Hourly Rates Minimum charge is 4 hours and travel for Site Visits
7.0 Billing Arrangements – Works resulting from the provision of additional information and/or alterations to the Work will be charged at Mr Handyman hourly rates. Disbursements will be charged at cost plus a minimum of 10%. An account will be rendered upon completion of work. The account will, of course, be offset by any monies already paid
8.0 Payment of Invoices – All accounts are due and payable 7 days from invoice date. Commissioning and certification will not proceed until payment is received. Alternative arrangements for payment may be considered by the Managing Director prior to commencement of the Work.
9.0 Interest Charged – When an account becomes 45 days outstanding, interest, at a rate of 5% per month, calculated daily, will be charged on any amounts unpaid.
10.0 Retention of Client’s Documents – Mr Handyman shall be entitled to retain possession of, revoke the use of, and request the return of any plans and documents while there is any outstanding money owing by the Client on any project being undertaken by Mr Handyman.
11.0 Copyright – All technical and commercial information provided are Commercially in Confidence and are not to be made public without the prior written permission of Mr Handyman. Other intellectual property rights or corresponding rights and such rights remain with Mr Handyman.
|12.0 Termination – We will not continue to carry out the Work if you fail to make payment of our invoices by their due date you fail to provide us with adequate instructions. We will give you at least 14 days notice of our intention to terminate this agreement including the grounds for termination, in writing. You shall indemnify and hold harmless Mr Handyman in respect of all loss, damage, cost or expense of any nature whatsoever resulting from such termination |
13.0 Asbestos – No provision has been made for costs related to asbestos or any similar substances. Prior to commencing any work, the Company must be informed of any hazardous conditions that may be encountered during the project.
14.0 Patching and Painting – No provision has been made for patching, painting, or making repairs, although due care will be taken.
15.0 Power Supplies – 240-volt power supplies for equipment should be provided by others.
16.0 Consequential Damages – Mr Handyman shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, or economic loss, cost, liability, damage, or expense, including loss of profit, use, income, rental, or other benefits, production loss, or damage to reputation.
1. This Project Proposal will remain valid for three (3) months.
2. All cables will be installed within false ceilings where possible, and surface mounted conduit will be used elsewhere.
3. Mr Handyman will only take responsibility for damage to buried or concealed services if the contractor has advised in writing their position prior to commencement of drilling or cutting. However, in the case of not being advised, Mr Handyman will not be held liable for such damage.
4. If invoices for works on a site exceed 45 days overdue, all works will be stopped & equipment will be disabled until invoices are paid. No refund will be given for any period where maintenance is not completed and this condition is not grounds for contract termination by the customer.
5. Should an order be cancelled, we reserve the right to charge for materials and labour expended.
6. This Project Proposal will remain valid for three (3) months.
7. All cables will be installed within false ceilings where possible, and surface mounted conduit will be used elsewhere.
8. Mr Handyman will only take responsibility for damage to buried or concealed services if the contractor has advised in writing their position prior to commencement of drilling or cutting. However, in the case of not being advised, Mr Handyman will not be held liable for such damage
9. If invoices for works on a site exceed 45 days overdue, all works will be stopped & equipment will be disabled until invoices are paid. No refund will be given for any period where maintenance is not completed and this condition is not grounds for contract termination by the customer.
10. Should an order be cancelled, we reserve the right to charge for materials and labour expended.
11. Installation or repair of any equipment may cause damage to surfaces, equipment or paint around the installed item. All possible care will be taken, however Mr Handyman takes no responsibility for the condition of surrounding surfaces or equipment
12. During any drilling into walls, floors or ceilings, we take no responsibility for services hidden or located within or through the penetration.
13. Mr Handyman takes no responsibility for fines issued to the building owner for late statement submission to council.
14. During any testing or repair we accept no responsibility for the efficiency, structural or hydraulic adequacy of any on-site drainage or pipe work.
15. As-built drawings where we have stated they will be supplied in CAD format are only included if a base building CAD drawing was supplied.